GED (High School Equivalency) Classes and Exam Prep
For adults who did not graduate from high school and want to earn a high school equivalency diploma.
The Dominican Learning Center offers GED classes and exam prep in both English and Spanish.
- To help ensure your success as a GED learner, you will be required to attend a five-week Success Orientation Class offered on Wednesday mornings throughout the school year. This orientation must be completed before you can be matched with a tutor.
- One tutoring session per week – 1.5 to 2 hours.
- One hour per week of homework
- Meet with your tutor in person at a convenient library location or at our office, or meet with your tutor online through Zoom. We will try to match you with a tutor that is available at a time convenient for you.
- Tuition is $45 per year. A required $10 deposit will be applied to your tuition cost.
- Books and supplemental online resources are provided.
- To register and find out the next available Success Orientation Class start date call 614-444-7330 x2 or email annette.Cohn@oppeace.org.
- Once you complete all five sessions of the Success Orientation Class, you will be matched with a tutor in the area of Language Arts or Math. After finishing those two subjects, you may work toward passing the Science and Social Studies sections with the same tutor, another tutor, work on your own, or join one of our group classes.