- GED/ABE Learner Attendance Sheet
- GED ABE Learner Fee Form
- ESL Learner Attendance Form
- ESL Learner Fee Form
- ESL Group Attendance Form
To access Aztec lessons for current learners and tutors:
- http://plus.aztecsoftware.com (Note the prefix used should be “plus” and not “nextgen”)
- Enter your name: First name.Last name – You must start with a capital letter followed by lower case letters and put a period between first and last name. e.g., Donald.Smith
- Enter password: Usually this will be first and last name up to 9 letters in lower case. e.g., donaldsmi
- Select View Classrooms
- If you still have any difficulty, please call 614-444-7330 x2
Tutor Training is comprised of three parts. The schedule below has the dates and times for the first part of each training.
- If you sign up for a Saturday training, you will be able to complete parts I and II in the same morning (back-to-back).
- If you opt to sign up for a weeknight training, you will only receive part I and will have to schedule part II with the appropriate staff member (based on your chosen subject area).
- Once you are matched with a learner and we have information about that learner’s individual needs, we will schedule part III of the training. It is at this point that you will also pick up the books that you will be using with your learner.
Tutor Continuing Education
Keep your skills sharp – join us for monthly tutor meetings!
Math tutors are invited to attend zoom meetings every second Monday of the month at 12:00 noon. *
Language Arts tutors are invited to attend the zoom meetings every second Thursday of the month at 12:00 noon. *
All Tutors (ESL & GED) are invited to attend the zoom meetings every third Wednesday of the month at 7:30pm. *
*See your email accompanying the most recent newsletter for Zoom link details or call the office at 614-444-7330 x2.