The Dominican Learning Center will open on September 8.
For the safety of our staff, volunteers and learners, the Dominican Learning Center will adhere to all national, state, and local mandates regarding the prevention of COVID-19.
We encourage all tutor/learner teams that are able to work online to continue to do so.
The center will provide space/equipment for individuals who are not able to conduct lessons on line. We ask that only one member of the tutor/learner team come to the office and the other member work at home or online.
Restrictions for those who come to the center include:
- Masks for all upon entry and while in the building
- Temperature checks at the door
- Regular hand washing/sanitizing
- Six feet separating tutor/learner matches that choose to work together at the Center
- Limiting the number of individuals in the building at any given time
- Use of plexiglass shields for those sitting at the same table.
We are grateful for your support of our efforts to maintain a healthy environment!